Monday 18 January 2010

MAC + Hello Kitty = WIN!!!!!!!!

I'm so late getting a whiff of this, but I have many friends who would love this.
Hello Kitty is a staple for all those who strive for Kawaii, and this collection is just to add that little bit of cute you require for your makeup bag.


This al-encompassing collection, has some interesting colours, I can see very creamy bright eye shadows, and blushes which not only dont look cool, they look great quality too.

The collection unfortunately disppeared from MAC online shop but you can get it from various online retailers.
Its cool to see the more infantile side of high end makeup, and I will be bagging a few parts of the collection, if only as an add-on to my bags. This an affordable twist combining MAC and an obsession to all things Kawaii which I think should be accessible for people of all ages.


No comments:

Post a Comment