Sunday 17 January 2010

BeLATEd New Years Resolution

Well It is Still January, and I know by now people have probably given up on their resolutions, but I have decided to take mine up. I have taken up a gym membership with Fitness First. The reasoning behind this : My new office is full of gym heads, they work out like every day; yes I mean every day.
I needed to find a way to bond with people I have little common interests with (cricket and PC issues are not my thing). So I have no fitness, I can maybe jog for around 100m, so this will be fun. I went to the NIKE store and I have stocked up with gym wear, that will probably not reduce the size of my ass. I am hoping that I can keep this up, and it will change the look of my body because the last year I have REALLY let myself go. From size 12 to size 18 is a little bit painful I need my clothes to fit well again, and I'm getting to the stage I should be getting ready to get to my life weight.
If anyone has any tips for things to do in the gym, or even where I should start please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment