Sunday 24 January 2010

Loving Number 7....

Working in the city does strange things to a girl geek. It might start of slowly like wearing a skirt once a month, but it alters you. This weekend I had a hankering for some nail varnish, and I have been loving Boots' No. 7 shades for a while now. The striking colours, and long lasting finish; have made them a favourite of mine. So after I went to the gym, I toddled of to Boots in Chelmsford with my £5 voucher for No. 7 and Ruby and Millie products.
The inner geek in me was immeadiately drawn to a nail varnish that changes colours when coated with clear varnish. This is nail varnish is perfect to recreate the look from Total Recall where the receptionist in it changed her nail colour at whim.





I am pretty pleased with the result, even though I haven't tried the alternative colour which is pinkish brown.
I do think the gunmetal grey is hot though, and is increasing my city chic points. Anyway I'll stop babbling.... have a look....





No comments:

Post a Comment